2. The wobble ball exercises for the lower back - To improve core strength, flexibility and range of motion.
3. Lumbar extension exercise - To get restore the curve of the lower back. ***only use if your doctor has prescribed for you.***
4. Spondylolisthesis exercise - ***only use if your doctor has prescribed for you.***
5. Psoas stretch - To improve flexibility of the hip
6. Chest Expansion
7. Praying Mantis Exercise
8. Alar Ligament exercise -Strengthen and stabilize the neck muscles during rotation
9. Cervical Dorsal compensated -
10. Cervical Dorsal Uncompensated -
11. Life Curve - Neck Roll to reshape the proper curve of the neck
12. Spinal Molding - To reshape the proper curves of the neck and lower back.